Employment law is continuously evolving, a core priority for lawmakers and a subject that is of concern to all players in the business world.
The employment contract is the premier contract in any company. Undertakings made by both sides in an employment contract have important social and financial repercussions and consequences.
Particular attention must be taken in drafting an employment contract.
BBP Lawyers in Paris will work with you to give you the best possible advice and address your concerns. The relationship that is created by an employment contract is much wider than the basic contractual issues that bind the signatories.
Amendments and modifications to the employment contract, the rules for setting remuneration, equality between the sexes, managing absence (maternity leave, illness, unfitness for work), disputes related to pay and harassment, all of these events punctuate the life of the contract.
The reach of employment law is such that a customized legal solution is essential.
Employment law reaches into both the individual and collective sphere of a company. BBP Lawyers in Paris looks out for your interests and informs you of your rights and obligations, taking into account the latest developments and up-to-the-minute news.
Employment law, provisions relating to employment contracts
- Drafting an employment contract
- Negotiation and drafting of a permanent employment contract
- Negotiation and drafting of a temporary employment contract
- Negotiation and drafting of a part-time employment contract
- Industrial Accident
- Amendments to and inserting clauses into an employment contract
- Equality of pay between the sexes
- The rules for setting remuneration
- Managing absence: maternity leave, sick leave, fitness for work
- Diverse disputes such as non-payment of bonuses, harassment
Dismissal, conventional severance, negotiated settlements and resignation
- Negotiated departure and settlement
- Conventional severance
- Dismissal for personal reasons, with and without fault
- Redundancy on economic grounds
- Sanctions and disciplinary procedures
- Employment tribunal proceedings
Employment protection plan
- Group actions
- Health and safety obligations
- Obligations with regard to employment protection plans
If you would like further information on the experience of BBP Lawyer Paris in Employment law matters, please contact us : +33.(0)188.8.131.52.2 or by completing the contact form available in the “Contact Us” tab.